The Ohio Department of Education's Office of Federal Programs is currently providing monthly meetings for federal administrators. Register in the Sites and Applications/Training and Registration link in OH|ID Portal by searching “Federal Programs.”
Upcoming Office of Federal Programs Training Date/Times:
- January 26: One Needs Assessment | Facilitating a Needs Assessment and How to Identify Priority Needs
- February 23: English Learners | Title III
- March 23 | Nonpublic Equitable Services
- April 27 | Wrapping up Compliance System
- May 25 | Homeless Education
- June 29 | Funding the Plan with One Needs Assessment and One Plan
New Coordinators Academy – Session Name Date & Time (3rd Thursday unless otherwise noted)
- January 21 10-11:00am | One Needs Assessment: What is a Comprehensive Needs Assessment?
- February 18 10-11:00am | Who are Vulnerable Youth?: What is Required in ESEA?
- March 18 10-11:00am | Nonpublic Equitable Services: Why Do We Need to Provide Equitable Services?
- April 15 10-11:00am | Inventory of Required Documents & Compliance
- May 20 10-11:00am | McKinney-Vento Act and Foster Children
- June 17 10-11:00am | Completing the Funding Applications
The Office of Federal Programs has provided past meeting recordings in the CCIP Doc Library folder entitled “Office of Federal Program Trainings."
For further assistance or to discuss the monthly Office of Federal Programs meetings, please contact: [email protected]