Join the upcoming Federal Programs Chat! No registration required.
- Regina Lukich, Director of Program Resources will be facilitating a Federal Coordinator chat time for questions, resource sharing, and technical assistance to meet compliance. If you prefer to schedule a district federal programs technical assistance meeting, please contact [email protected] directly.
Future chat dates:
- November 17, 2021 | 1:00-2:00pm
- December 15, 2021 | 1:00-2:00pm
- January 19, 2022 | 1:00-2:00pm
- February 23, 2022 | 1:00-2:00pm
- March 30, 2022 | 1:00-2:00pm
- April 20, 2022 | 1:00-2:00pm
- May 25, 2022 | 1:00-2:00pm
The Ohio Department of Education's Office of Federal Programs is currently providing monthly meetings for federal administrators. Register in the Sites and Applications/Training and Registration link in OH|ID Portal by searching “Federal Programs.”
Upcoming Office of Federal Programs Training Dates (9:00-10:00am):
- Parent Involvement | October 28
- English Learners | November 18
New Coordinators Academy – Session Dates (9:00-10:00am):
- Parent Involvement | October 14
- English Learners | November 9
The Office of Federal Programs has provided past meeting recordings in the CCIP Doc Library folder entitled “Office of Federal Program Trainings."
For further assistance or to discuss the monthly Office of Federal Programs meetings, please contact: [email protected]