Hi, I'm ESC of Central Ohio Superintendent Tom Goodney, and I'd like to personally welcome you to our new blog.We've created ESC Connect to not only highlight the work we do every day in support of Central Ohio schools, educators, and students, but to also provide thoughtful insights, actionable information, and expert advice that you can use in your ongoing mission to improve outcomes for students.
What You Can Look Forward to Reading on ESC Connect
- Highlights of our programs, services, and partners we work with to enable success for students in education and our communities
- Stories covering efforts around literacy, continuous improvement strategies, English Learner supports, and more
- Tips and best practices from our experts on the challenges we hear you're facing every day
- Introductions of the people who make the ESC what is it and how they are supporting schools
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions we hear when we're working in the districts
We work with numerous partners in schools and districts, government, the nonprofit sector, and the business community and believe it's important that we share these stories and the resulting work with others in hopes that it can help you further your unique mission with students, families, and the community.
We invite you to join this conversation! The success of our programs and services is dependent on the success of our partners, so we want to share your goals, efforts, and successes as well. None of us can do this alone.
In an upcoming post, you'll hear about a new pre-apprenticeship/apprenticeship program effort that we are collaboratively working on with a local school district, a business partner, and a state government agency to give students more opportunities for success.
Thank you for being part of this and thank you for your role in helping students succeed.