We are seeking a motivated and caring teacher licensed as an intervention specialist to join our team. If you’re passionate about helping students enhance skills to develop personally, socially, academically and intellectually, check us out. You’ll be placed in a suburban school district working closely with a supportive team of other school staff members and administrators.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Leverage your talents in a meaningful and impactful way
- Directly serve students in Central Ohio
- State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Professional Learning Opportunities | As an educational agency, we value learning and encourage our
employees to grow in their professional career. Our teachers have
access to free professional learning opportunities, as well
as monetary stipends for achieving contact hours based on a tiered stipend
- Qualified, Professional Mentor | Each
new hire is paired with an experienced staff member who will provide guidance
and help acclimate you in your new role.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Personal Days
- Work Days and Schedule Aligned with School Year
- Early Commitment Incentive up to $2,000