The Ohio Department of Education (ODE) has contracted with the ESC of Central Ohio (ESC) to provide services and assistance to 60 Central Ohio nonpublic schools that received an Emergency Assistance to Nonpublic Schools (EANS) Final Service Amount.
The ESC will provide services and assistance to these nonpublic schools on behalf of ODE and in accordance with the CRRSA Act and U.S. Department of Education guidance on the EANS program. In addition, the ESC will assist ODE in meeting all compliance, monitoring, and reporting responsibilities for provision of services and assistance to these nonpublic schools.
Questions? Attend Virtual Office Hours
Thursday, August 5, 10:00-11:00am
Thursday, August 12, 10:00am-12:00pm
Thursday, August 19, 10:00-11:00am
Thursday, August 26, 10:00-11:00am
Thursday, September 2, 10:00-11:00am
Meeting ID: 921 7034 6777
Federal Funds | Governor’s Emergency Education Relief Fund (GEER)
Period of availability: March 13, 2020 through September 30, 2023
- Expended by June 30, 2023 and liquidated by September 30, 2023
- ESC contracts with ODE end on June 30, 2023
State Education Agency (SEA) required to provide services to Non-Public Schools (NPS)
- SEA is Ohio Department of Education (ODE) for the State of Ohio
- ODE contracting with Educational Service Centers (ESCs) in Ohio to provide the services on their behalf
Activities to be performed by ESC through agreement
- ESC performs services under the control and supervision of ODE
- ESC after consultation with Non-Public Schools (NPS) will determine the manner and method of providing services.
Contact us regarding EANS