- Complete and submit renewal application
- If it has been more than a year since you were paid as an employee of the ESC, you will receive an email notification to update the eForm in your ESC Employment Application account
- Log in to Public School Works and complete the following courses. (Having trouble signing into Public School Works? Try updating your browser.)
- ESC-COG Substitute Employee Handbook (and take test)
- Complete blood-borne pathogen training
- ESC electronic data secutiry
- How to protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- If there are other required training courses, the school will inform you
Once the above steps have been completed and your application has been submitted, your file will be reviewed and you will be notified by email when your Absence Management
account has been reactivated to select job assignments.
to download instructions to guide you through the renewal application process.