- Complete and submit renewal application
- If it has been more than a year since you were
paid as an employee of the ESC, you will receive
an email notification to update the eForm in your ESC Employment Application account
- Log in to Public School Works and do the following:
- Confirm substitute handbook has been read
- Complete blood-borne pathogen training
- Complete job-specific trainings. The school will inform you of these trainings, if required.
Once the above steps have been
completed and your file has been reviewed by staff, you will be notified by
email when your Absence Management account has been
reactivated. Absence Management will allow you to select job
Click here to download
instructions to guide you through the renewal application process.
Apply for Renewal
Please contact us at [email protected]