The Student Leadership Research Collaborative gives students a structured platform to research, discuss, and solve issues they identify. Participants will learn the skills and form the relationships they need to become change leaders at their schools. Throughout the year, students will:
• Attend eight sessions beginning October 2023 through May 2024.
• Engage in a mix of hands-on activities, simulations, and work groups.
• Share ideas with peers from other districts.
• Learn from dynamic speakers including youth advocates, community experts, and school administrators.
• Work closely with OSU, student mentors, and teams from their district to solve issues identified through the collaborative YPAR process.