We want to be sure you are updated as to our efforts in regards to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are in continued close communication with local public health agencies and will continue to follow their guidance and recommendations. We also are working closely with our partner districts and schools to ensure that we are on the same page in regards to operations, payroll, human resources and similar office functions.
We are working to make these plans as smooth as possible and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through these complex issues. Please be diligent in checking your ESC email to ensure you are up-to-date on the latest news. Updates also will be posted to this page.
We want to remind
our staff that the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
health, and well-being of our staff, students and school community will, as
always, continue to be our priority. We will continue monitoring the
development of COVID-19 and plan accordingly in partnership with local, state,
and federal health and government officials.