ESC Offices Reopening Guidance
We want to remind
our staff that the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
health, and well-being of our staff, students and school community will, as
always, continue to be our priority. We will continue monitoring the
development of COVID-19 and plan accordingly in partnership with local, state,
and federal health and government officials.